Friday, October 9, 2009

Just the Girls

When Talon goes to preschool, it gives Maylee and I some one-on-one time. I look forward to this because it doesn't happen very often with two kids. On one particular day, I took Maylee to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. Living so close to Thanksgiving Point has its perks, so we bought a pass that allows us to go as often as we want...even for only a few minutes. Maylee loves this petting farm. She gets so excited to see the different animals and let them lick her hand. It is kind of gross, but cute at the same time.
I'm excited I captured this expression. She makes it all the time ad I have yet to capture it. : )
She absolutely LOVES riding the ponies.
I can get use to this one-on-one girl time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! She's growing up!!! She is a sweet little thing alright! You are both just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete