Monday, August 16, 2010

Las Vegas

I had the opportunity to tag along with James at one of his conferences while our kids enjoyed a vacation in Moab at Grandma and Grandaddy's. We went to Las Vegas for a week and stayed at one of the newest resorts on the strip called the "Aria". I can say now that I will never get to stay somewhere so incredible. I was pampered and I couldn't believe how amazing the architecture is in a lot of the areas around Las Vegas. We took some pretty fun pictures.
This is City Center by the Aria
Photos of the Strip
My honey and I in front of the Bellagio. James has never seen the fountain show before. He was really impressed.
This is a view of the Aria. It is a beautiful thing to behold.
I loved this sculpture outside of city center. I don't even know what it's called or who made it, but it was pretty neat.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about the great adventures people get to have! It's so fun that you were able to go with James! The pictures are beautiful and I'm happy for you and your fun trip!

    ReplyDelete