Friday, November 6, 2009

Crisp, Cool. Fall.

I absolutely LOVE fall. I love the yummy recipes that start creeping up in everyone's warm kitchens. I love walking outside and smelling wood burning fireplaces. I love the sound and colors of crunching leaves under my feet. I can't think of a season that is so enticing to all the senses. It's so fun to bundle the kids up, go for a walk, and return home to hot cocoa or a homemade goody.
I also love that my birthday falls around this time of year. I feel so spoiled. What more could a person ask for?! Here's wishing me a happy birthday and you a very....
...Happy Autumn!

(By the way, the photo above is a picture we captured of the Draper Temple while we were hiking. The photo turned out incredible but still didn't do the actual site justice. )

3 comments:

  1. Every photo in this post is beautiful!!! *:D* You guys are just amazing!!! Happy Fall... and Happy Birthday... and soon Happy Thanksgiving even!!! ***:D*** I love you and I wish you the very super bestest birthday ever!!! *:D*

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I love you! What an awesome post! I LOVE all the pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year too!!

    Your pictures are so cute, love the one of the Temple...WOW!

    ReplyDelete